Thanks to the technique of classical binding ribbon bow gets narrow waist, which makes it an elegant addition to your evening attire. Very fit for a tuxedo or tailcoat. Do you want to be with a hand-tied bow tie black, or buy ready-made, it’s a matter of taste and skill.
1. The ends of the ribbons crossed so that the left, slightly longer cut the right end.
2. The longer end of the slide from the bottom of the loop and drag it to the top left
3. The shorter end of the ribbon bend in the loop (this is the correct flap). Folding the ribbon should lie in the middle of the oval, the tip of the ribbon should be directed to the right.
4. To form the left wing flies translate the upper end of the ribbon to the bottom of the narrow part of the right wing and set up front.
5. The left wing run behind the bottom right flap and insert them in the resulting loop.
6. The left wing a little drag. Both wings stretch both hands and tighten the knot carefully pulling for them.