As the “node” twill variant mainly defined Kelvin knot, which binds in a manner similar to the hybrid junction. Under the same name listed another node – the binding order and appearance after entering are quite different.
Node for nimble fingers
Probably this knot invented Davide Mosconi. Would this lead his fellow mad? Diagonal Knot is without a doubt the next node for skilled – and that those who already have the Kent and hybrid node at your fingertips! If you can master it, you will have in your repertoire additional node for evening occasions.
Suitable material tie
In the case of the diagonal kent Mosconi recommend bright fabric from a blend of cashmere and silk. Good is also shiny, darker material, with which, however, light and shadows arranged adversely. Slippery fabrics also require greater skill in the binding! You should avoid materials in patterns, because they distract attention from the pretty shape node. The best diagonal kent ties are solid or in small patterns (for example, tone-in-tone). Do not exercise on a cashmere ties, to completely destroy them! The material must be easy to grasp, so you can control it better.
– From the fourth step, keep your fingers bar, whereby a take out knot, open to the narrow end of the tie. – By the bar thread the narrow end of the tie in the fifth step. In the sixth step, wrap the wide end of the back. – Form a crossbar, which consists of a knot.
How to tie the Diagonal tie knot
In a few words
- – To unsophisticated, elegant shirts
- – Tie one color or tone-in-tone
- – Tie narrow and medium wide
- – Asymmetric
- – Unusual bond
- – The blended fabrics
- – For special occasions
- – Does not resolve itself